Rate and Review Equity Funding Platforms
2022 Analysis, Comparisons, Pros & Cons
Equity crypto token offering platform. They seek to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams by democratizing access to capital. Founded in 2014 by CEO Howard Marks and Ron Miller Chairman (prev CEO).
- $250M raised on the platform
- 300,000+ StartEngine users
- Up to date live data >
- Investor Dashboard: to easily track investments.
- Dedicated support team
- Monthly Demo Days: opportunity for users and anyone else to hear pitches from and ask questions directly of companies raising.
- We detail feedback and tips from entrepreneurs raising on the platform
In June 2018, StartEngine closed its first Reg A+ round, raising nearly $5 Million from 3,425 investors for itself and has a second offering.
The Team at Yieldtalk has them listed at 4/5 stars
Minimum required checks by regulators like background checks.
Offerings from the same Platform
Analyze Returns and Performance
Improve your investment decision with real-time market analysis. The latest artificial intelligence, data visualization, machine learning, financial modeling, and predictive analytics solutions to understand trends, sector performance, etc.